Industrial Project Coordinator - Carteret, NJ
AmQuip Crane Rental LLC located in Carteret, NJ is seeking an Industrial Project Coordinator.
The primary responsibility of the onsite Project Coordinator is to manage onsite operations and to drive market penetration at Phillips 66 Refinery located in Linden, NJ with new and existing customers.
This critical role will leverage AmQuip Crane Rentals equipment solutions that drive jobsite safety and productivity. To accomplish these objectives, Project Coordinator must work closely with their Operations Team as well as onsite Refinery/Subcontractors Management teams and be competent on the procedures for customer transparency of fleet availability, logistics, service needs and product support.
- 1 year operating knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems.
- High-level organizational skills, communication, professionalism, and coachable.
- Proven presentation skills and ability to demonstrate effective sales orientation.
- Able to work independently and possess strong teamwork skills.Proven planning, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org