CRANE OPERATOR - ATLANTA & BIRMINGHAM
Atlanta and Birmingham seeking Crane Operator
Taxi work with large truck cranes and AT's: 5 years
- Read, recognize and understand state permits, ensuring that all proper permits are obtained prior to leaving for job site.
- Ensure cranes are delviered to the job site and properly set up.
- Operate crane in the safestpossible manner in accordance with job site specifications and OSHA standards.
- Complete Operator Rental Agreement in its entirety (including proper customer signatures both upon arrival on a job site and upon leaving).
- Assume overall responsibility and accountability for the condition of, and the operation of, the crane to which you are assigned, thus ensuring crane cleanliness and proper lubrication by cleaning and maintaining the crane and/or directing the oiler of same during the course of a rental.
- Know, understand and adhere to all local and federal laws, rules, regulations and procedures pertaining to the safe operation of cranes.
- Keep current all required licenses and safety permits (i.e. Built Rite, Hazardous Materials REfreshers, Crane Operator Refresher (annually), and CDL License.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- CDL Certified
- DOT Physical & Drug Screen
- CCO Certified
Submit resumes to Ray.Graham@amquip.com for consideration.